Is your aim a high health status of our animals and open markets for genetic products?
CRV IS SEEKING A HEAD OF VETERINARY AFFAIRS
As head of veterinary affairs, you are responsible for a high health status of our bulls, an efficient animal flow and open markets for genetic products. You will head the veterinary and animal administration team in the Netherlands and will report directly to the Product Development Genetics Manager.
Your main responsibilities are to increase global export opportunities through appropriate veterinary certificates and to liaise with governmental authorities responsible for the import and export of bovine genetics (within the Netherlands and the EU, and to major export markets). In addition, you are responsible for the biosecurity and animal welfare policy at CRV’s worldwide animal locations, in consultation with our local veterinarians. You also act as the authorised veterinarian at the production sites in the Netherlands.
- A graduate of veterinary medicine, accredited in the Netherlands (DVM)
- Strong affinity with the cattle sector
- Experience in the field of quality certification is an advantage
- A broad network within veterinary medicine
- A high degree of organisational sensitivity
- Fluent in Dutch, or willing to learn the Dutch language
- The following competencies: customer focussed, collaborative team-worker, result oriented, ability to delegate, ability to coach, pro-active, quality focussed, networking skills
- A diverse and challenging position at the market leader in herd improvement in the Netherlands
- Opportunities for personal development
- An enthusiastic team of colleagues
- Competitive salary and benefits supplemented with:
- Personal benefits: flexibility in employment conditions
- 25 days of paid leave
- Bonus based on corporate financial and personal targets
- Favourable pension scheme
- Additional insurance schemes
- Location: Arnhem
- Fulltime (40-hours) employment
- Willingness to travel (10% international)
- An assessment may be part of the application process
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Send your letter of motivation and curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org before 8 March 2020 stating vacancy number 2020 -06.
MORE INFORMATION FIRST?
Please contact Sander de Roos, Product Development Genetics Manager, on +31 (0) 6-51216212.
CRV is a co-operative that is owned by the Dutch/Flemish Co-operative CRV u.a.. About 25,000 dairy and beef farmers in the Netherlands and Flanders are member of this co-operative and they have great influence on CRVs policy. They do this through the co-operative’s advisory bodies and member committees.
Graag alle onderstaande velden invullen