CRV is an innovative herd improvement cooperative that offers dairy and beef farmers worldwide a wide-ranging portfolio of genetics, herd management products and services. Working at CRV means you are committed to optimizing the performances of our customers’ herds. You are pragmatic and smart with a practical mindset. You are curious to discover the wishes of our customers and enthusiastic to come up with solutions to fulfil those wishes. And… you obviously radiate a healthy dose of optimism.
For the department of Innovation, CRV is looking for a Data Scientist
- Create (real time) data driven models and decision systems using statistical modelling and machine learning techniques
- Translate business requirements into research questions
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure correct implementation of algorithms and real-time models
- Scouting for new developments in the field of data science and machine learning and apply those within CRV
- Project management and execution of projects
- MSc or PhD in data science, mathematics, computer science or statistics
- You have a passion for creating something new using innovative and complex methods
- Experience with machine learning techniques, and implementing data driven models
- Experience with project management
- Good programming skills
- Competences: analytic and statistical ability, creativity, planning and organization, client orientation, cooperation, result orientation
- Based in Arnhem, the Netherlands
- Fulltime employment
Are you interested?
Then send your application letter and curriculum vitae, by latest December 12th 2017 to Jobs@crv4all.com.
For more information, please contact Sijne van der Beek, manager Innovation, on +31(0)6-53810770.
Graag alle onderstaande velden invullen